Do you have a nonhealing wound, such as an arterial ulcer, a diabetic ulcer, a pressure ulcer, or a venous ulcer? If so, you’re not alone. According to the American College of Surgeons, approximately 6.5 million patients in the United States are affected by chronic wounds. Fortunately, if you’re in Henderson, NV, or in greater Las Vegas, you can rely on Jovive Health for wound management services.
Our Wound Care Services
At Jovive Health, we offer a wide array of outpatient wound services for nonhealing injuries. Our wound management services include:
- Antibacterial treatment – We’ll take the proper steps to help prevent or treat infections.
- Compression therapy – Using bandages and other wound compression products, we can help improve circulation, prevent fluid buildup, and reduce the risk of blood clots.
- Offloading – Putting weight on an area where you have a wound can inhibit the healing process, so we’ll help you keep pressure off your wound.
- Vacuum-assisted wound closure – By gently applying suction to a wound, we can remove the pressure over it, thereby helping it heal.
- Wound debridement – Dead tissue can provide a breeding ground for bacteria and prevent healthy tissue from growing, so we’ll remove it from your wound to prevent infection and encourage healing.
Learn More About Our Wound Healing Services
If you’d like to know more about the wound management services that Jovive Health offers in Henderson, NV, contact us today. Our local clinic is open every day of the week, offers extended hours, and accepts same-day reservations as well as walk-in visits.