If you have a non-life-threatening skin infection or rash, entrust your care to the skilled team at Jovive Health, a 100% doctor-owned and -led practice with a clinic in Henderson, Nevada. Once we have spoken with you about your symptoms and performed a brief examination, we will recommend a customized course of treatment that will help provide you with relief as quickly as possible.
Commonly Treated Skin Irritations
The physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and clinicians at Jovive Health have experience treating a wide range of skin infections and rashes, including:
- Chickenpox (a viral infection caused by touching an infected person’s rash or breathing in their respiratory droplets)
- Contact dermatitis (a rash caused by contact with allergens, chemicals, or other irritating substances)
- Diaper rash (commonly caused by wearing a wet or soiled diaper for too long)
- Drug rash (caused by taking certain medications)
- Eczema (researchers are still trying to identify exactly what causes this rash, but studies suggest that it may be associated with genetics and a person’s environment)
- Hand, foot, and mouth disease (a viral infection caused by contact with an infected person’s nasal secretions, saliva, throat discharge, respiratory droplets, stool, or blister fluids)
- Heat rash (caused by the obstruction of sweat glands)
- Intertrigo (a rash caused by skin-on-skin friction)
- Ringworm (a fungal infection caused by skin-to-skin contact with an infected person or animal)
- Shingles (a viral infection caused by the same virus that produces chickenpox)
- Staph infections (caused by staphylococcus bacteria)
Urgent Care for Skin Infections and Rashes Near You
If you need prompt treatment for a skin infection or rash, visit Jovive Health’s Henderson, NV, clinic today. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to get the care you need, so we offer same-day reservations and also see patients on a walk-in basis. Plus, because we are open seven days a week, you can quickly receive skin rash treatment even if the irritation develops on a weekend. We look forward to providing you with the personalized care experience you deserve.